Today we are going learn the recipes how to make a yummy burger with cheese stuffed Doritos. I have found this recipe on YouTube channel named Tastemade Recipes. You need Doritos Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips for the recipe.
Here’s what you’ll need to make “Cheese-Stuffed Doritos Burger“:
- 1 ½ cups Nacho Cheese Doritos, finely crushed
- 1 lb 85% lean ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp mustard
- 1 ½ tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- ⅛ tsp cayenne
- 2 oz Monterey Jack cheese, in small cubes
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Hamburger Buns
- Green leaf lettuce
- Red onion
- In a large bowl, add crushed chips, ground beef, egg, mustard, 1 teaspoon salt, ½ teaspoon pepper, and cayenne. Mix well.
- Divide the meat into 4 portions, shaping into 1-inch thick patties. With your thumb, make an indent the middle of each patty. Add ¼ of the cheese cubes to each patty. Gently pull the meat over to cover the cheese.
- Place on a sheet tray and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In a cast-iron pan over high heat, add 1 tablespoon olive oil. When hot, add the hamburger patties. Season with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, until golden brown. Flip burgers, and cook for another minute.
- Transfer pan to oven, and cook for 2 to 4 minutes, depending on the desired doneness. Place on buns and top with leafy greens, tomato, and onion.